74 Westney Drive
Auckland, New Zealand, OVERSEAS
: 64 027 986 107
Facebook Ads Specialist
Auckland, New Zealand
PHP303.93 per hour
Do you think you can make a positive difference to our team and drive amazing results?
Our E-commerce growth agency is looking for a Facebook
ads specialist to join our close knit team. The role will be part time in the beginning (approximately 20 hours per week) with the potential to become full time (40 hours a week).
The ideal candidate will be able to follow instructions, come up with creative ideas to share at team meetings and achieve exceptional results. Working on several different client accounts at once, it would be your responsibility to constantly monitor the ads performance to make sure we are doing the very best we can for our clients. We would like to see performance reports for each ad account.
You will be directly reporting to a Facebook Growth Analyst who is an expert in PPC, Adwords and web development. There is huge opportunity for learning and development here.
Please answer the following questions:
1) Have you worked on E-commerce ad accounts before?
2) What is the highest monthly spend you have managed for an e com store before?
3a) What ROAS have you achieved for cold traffic acquisition ads?
3b) What ROAS have you achieved for retargeting ads?
4) Please list the brands you have worked with?
5) Anything you think we should know that would help secure you the job?
In order to apply for this position, please complete the test task by clicking this link
Note: do not forget to include your Loom recording
• Manage Facebook
ads campaign for our clients
- An internet connection that can reliably handle video conferencing
- Looking for a long-term position with growth potential
- Open & honest
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to learn and absorb new information
- Eagerness to solve problems and figure out new solutions
- Great written US or UK English (8.5/10+)
- Good spoken English (7/10+)
- Great communication skills
- Proven experience using Microsoft word & excel
- Proven ability to follow a process
- Experience working with ‘Google Suite’ & Google ‘Drive’
- Experience working with ‘Harvest’ time tracker
Mostly Flexible working hours
Must be available at least 2 afternoons each week on Wednesday / Thursday / Friday.
Salary: $3 USD - $6 USD/ Hour - Dependent on experience and skillset