We are looking for a professional and experienced Instructional Designer to design and develop online and classroom learning materials and deliver classroom training.
The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.
Instructional Designer responsibilities include:
· Creating engaging learning activities and compelling course content.
· Working with subject matter experts to learn and understand complex systems
· Identifying the target audience’s training needs.
· Define instructional end goals and create content that matches them.
· To describe, via graphical visualization, the instructional graphics, the user interface and the finished product.
· Conduct instructional research and analysis on learners in reference to their role, tasks and as-is job experience.
· Apply tested instructional design theories, practice and methods.
· Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
· Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games, etc.).
· Maintain project documentation and course folders.
Required Technical Competencies
· Read and analyze technical documentation.
· Define clear learning objectives.
· Understand target audience’s needs.
· Create materials using different learning strategies/methodologies/tools.
· Proven work experience in instructional design and with instructional technologies, methodologies and tools.
· Experience working with course development software, such as PowerPoint, Captivate, Articulate, Storyline, Powtoon, Lectora and Animaker.
· Experience working with LMSs, such as Moodle, Cornerstone and Lectora.
· Experience delivering classroom training.
· Perform QA according to pre-defined standards.